All Abilities is a self advocacy group based in Southwest Victoria run by and for people of all abilities.
We want people to join our group because:
- We have a voice
- You can experience being a self advocate and learn about your rights
- We have a say about the issues that are important to us
- We connect with other self advocates
- We get involved in projects that bring self advocates together
Our group talks about the issues that are important to us. We also have guest speakers from government departments, disability services and disability agencies.
The issues All Abilities care about include:
- Public transport
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Disability Services
Group InformationOur meetings are hosted by different disability service providers from across Southwest Victoria
- Becky – 0438 198 171
- Kylie – 0411 863 093
We hold meetings every 2 months. The meetings are also streamed live on Facebook.
Morning Tea & Arrival: 10.30 am – 11.00 am
Meeting: 11.00am -12.00pm
- Cooinda, 35 Dow Street, Terang
- Kyeema Support Services, 50 Lalor Street, Portland 3305
- Mulleraterong Centre, 59 Alexandra Parade, Hamilton 3300
- South West Tafe Warrnambool Campus, Timor Street, Warrnambool 3280