Express Yourself is a self advocacy group open to anyone with a disability.
We want people to join our group because you get to:
- Hear about the issues
- Support each other
- Learn new skills
- Hear from guest speakers
Our group is also interested in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Express Yourself projects include:
- Working together to stop bullying
- Learning how to vote and have your say
- Collaborating with Flinders University
- Participating in self advocacy and the community
Self Advocacy Matters
Self advocacy matters because we need to:
- Learn about our rights and teach others to do the same
- Plan and work together for change
Phone: (08) 8422 6200
We hold meetings the last Tuesday of each month.
Meeting: 5.30pm – 7.00pm
12-16 King George Avenue
North Brighton, S.A.